Sunday, November 12, 2006

She Cut Her Hair!!

In my last post, I said that we were just waiting to see what Paige does next. Well, on Friday I got home and Christy told me that Paige had cut off about half of her pony tail. She just pulled a pair of scissors out of a drawer and cut some of her hair.

Paige also came to Christy sticking her tongue out with something brown all over it. Christy said that at first she thought it was blood, but then Paige took her to the pantry. Then Christy thought he had gotten into leftover Halloween candy. Paige pointed to the spice rack and Christy saw one of the jars turned around backward. She pulled it out to find that Paige had eaten a bunch of ground cinnamon! I guess that Paige just didn't like the taste of that much cinnamon by itself.

No comments: